Now that the leaves are falling and turkeys are gobbling those attributes puts us into a Thanksgiving mood. So, let’s create something with that theme. Make anything that reminds you of this holiday season. You can use as many mixed media items in your project as you like. Feel free to post your creations on the Multimedia Crafts Digital Facebook page.
If you want to get a head start on future blog challenges, you can download the “Monthly Craft Challenge 2022” form to get access to the whole years worth of prompts.
You may choose 3 items from the prompt list below.
November- Thanksgiving Themed- Mixed Media
Use hashtag #novfav2022
- Inks (distress inks, ink pen, printer refill ink, sharpie, ink pad, alcohol inks, etc.)
- Modeling paste
- Jewelry findings
- Words/ text/ phrases (handwritten, printed out, drawn, stamped, etc.)
- Die cut wood
- Organics (sticks, mossy stuff, leaves, rocks, outdoor findings, etc.).
Here is a Multimedia Crafts Digital Blog Freebie that you can use to get started off to use in your projects if you like. It is a part of the Digital Scrapbook.com November 2022 Blog Train.
This kit includes 6 papers that are in sizes 12 x 12″ and in 8.5 x 11″ format. There are also 13 elements that come with it. These and the papers are available in printable format.
Use the matching freebie found on the Multimedia Crafts Digital Facebook page.
To access the Multimedia Crafts Digital Facebook freebie click here.
For my project I used a combination of both Multimedia Crafts Digital Freebies from the blog and the Facebook page. I made a simple Double loaded pocket. Check below for the list of supplies:
- -Step Into Fall Digital kits (Multimedia Crafts Digital Blog and Facebook freebies)
- -Stamps (Fall themed)
- -Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks (Speckled Egg, Peeled paint, Vintage Photo, Fired Brick, Walnut Stain)
- -Firelfly Alcohol markers
- -Alcohol ink spray (Bakers & Crafters)
- -Ink pen
- -Glossy Accents
- -Stencils (Tim Holtz & The Crafter’s Workshop)
- -Scissors & paper trimmer
To watch a flip through video of the project I made click on the “Artsy Solutions” YouTube link below.
Thanks for visiting and happy crafting!